So here I was at my sewing machine last night, chain sewing my Tetris blocks together. I get ready to cut them apart only to realize that the bottom bobbin ran out of thread. And that the middle two rows weren't sewn together. Nor were the top two rows. In fact, I had only managed to sew the first block in the bottom two rows together. :( There should be a warning beep when the bobbin is gone.
But after rewinding some bobbins, I got the block done! I think this is my favorite one so far.
I laid everything out. I'm excited about how it's turning out.
Linking up with WIP Wednesday and Tetris QAL.